Mittwoch, 27. Februar 2019

ENGLISH Episode 2 - Hugs! Hugs! Hugs!


Hey, dudes and dudettes!

Welcome to episode 2 of "TMNT - The Talk"!

What? Another episode in English? Yes, you are not dreaming! This is reality! :D

I had so much fun with the English episode 1 that I wanted to make another one. I must say, I also got a lot of very nice feedback after my first episode that made me realize that people wanna hear more of me in English. Well, if you insist. :D

This time, I talk about the newest  episode of "Rise of the TMNT" called "Late Fee". The Turtles have to return a DVD to the DVD rental store. Yeah, that's the whole story. You may think that's a little bit weird. Well... it's "Rise of the TMNT"! ;-D

I hope you enjoy this episode of "TMNT - The Talk" and if you wanna hear more, tell me. I LOVE feedback. ;-)

DOWNLOAD
English Episode 2

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen