Donnerstag, 7. September 2023

ENGLISH Episode 161 - Ninja Turtles VS. Demomousers

Yo, what's up?

Get ready for a brandnew episode of "TMNT - The Talk"!

If you told me a few years ago that one day, I will talk about the comic crossover "TMNT / Stranger Things", I would have laughed in your face. That's crazy! That's something, that will never be made... But here we are. Crazy times, that we live in. And I am enjoying it! ;-D

So, today I talk about "TMNT / Stranger Things#1" and "TMNT / Stranger Things#2" by IDW Comics. Yup, the Ninja Turtles meet the kids from Hawkins and have a wild adventure together.

Well, what are you waiting for? If you wanna hear me talk about wild monsters, classic red bandanas and a crossover, that somehow works really well, then check out the newest episode of "TMNT - The Talk". Have fun!

DOWNLOAD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen