Donnerstag, 11. Juli 2024

ENGLISH Episode 189 - The Ogglympics

Cowabunga and Booyakasha!

This time on "TMNT - The Talk", I don't wanna talk about a comic. I also don't wanna talk about two comics. I wanna talk about THREE comic books!

I talk about "TMNT: Saturday Morning Adventures#12", "TMNT: Saturday Morning Adventures#13" and "TMNT: Saturday Morning Adventures#14" by IDW Comics.

This is the whole "Ogglympics" storyline!
Mr. Ogg comes back to haunt the Ninja Turtles again. But he's not alone in this fight! He brought some other Turtles from across the multiverse with him! And if that would not be enough, he also sends in some of the Ninja Turtles biggest and baddest villains from their past, present and future! It's insane!

Is this the biggest TMNT multiverse crossover story since "Turtles Forever"? Will Mr. Ogg defeat the Turtles once and for all? Will the comic book be called "Mr. Ogg: Saturday Morning Adventures" next month? I guess, we have to find out.

I hope you have fun and enjoy the newest episode of "TMNT - The Talk". Until next time!

DOWNLOAD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen