Donnerstag, 22. August 2019

ENGLISH Episode 22 - My life as a Ninja Turtles fan (Part 1)


Cowabunga!

Here we go again! "TMNT - The Talk" is back with another brand new episode in English!

This time, I try something different. I just talk about... Turtles! Yeah, I could call this episode "Random Turtle Talk Part One". :-D

You see, I don't talk about any specific comic book or cartoon episode. I talk about my life as a Ninja Turtle fan in Austria / Europe in the 90s. How was it to be a HERO Turtles fan? What was different between NINJA Turtles and HERO Turtles? Well, you're about to find out. :)

So, check out this very special episode of "TMNT - The Talk". I hope you enjoy it. If you do (or not), give me some feedback. Would love to hear from you. ;-D

DOWNLOAD
English Episode 22

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen