Mittwoch, 24. Juni 2020

ENGLISH Episode 58 - Origin of the bat


Hello dear friends and listeners.

"TMNT - The Talk" is back with a new episode in English. And do I have something to talk about!

I don't talk about a new comic. I don't talk about a new TV episode. No... I talk about both!

First I talk about the big finale of the "Mighty Morphin Power Rangers / Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" mini-series. It's giant mutants VS giant robots!

Then I talk about a new episode of "Rise of the TMNT". In "Donnie Vs. Witch Town", April and Don meet some witches and get into trouble. You know, a normal day in the hidden city. :-D

You see, there's a lot for you in this episode of "TMNT - The Talk". Check it out and have fun. Cowabunga!!!

DOWNLOAD
English Episode 58

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen