Donnerstag, 22. Juli 2021

ENGLISH Episode 100 - Party with Ice Cream Pizza and Ooze Cake

Hellooooo, dudes!

Are you ready to party!?! Welcome... to... episode... 100!!!

Can you believe it? 100 episodes of "TMNT - The Talk" in English! Whoa... incredible. :)

And you know what you get in this 100th English episode? Straight up Turtle Talk!
First off, I have some messages that I got from fellow fans.
After that I will just freestyle this episode. I just wanna talk about Ninja Turtles. Wanna know what that means? Well, listen to this episode. It's good, good fun! :-D

Well, dudes... what's next for "TMNT - The Talk"? I would say, let's get it to 200 episodes! I know that I am having fun, so the "TMNT - The Talk" train will never stop! COWABUNGA!!!

DOWNLOAD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen