Mittwoch, 14. Juli 2021

ENGLISH Episode 99 - The big bad guys team-up extravaganza!

Dudes! What's going on?
 
"TMNT - The Talk" is back! And I wanna talk about cartoons! It's time to talk about the final season of the 1987-cartoon.
 
Yup, that's it... season 10 was the finale of this awesome cartoon. And in this 8 episodes we have some big surprises.Will the Turtles finally defeat Dregg? Will they be able to stop their unstable mutations? And what big evil duo will come back one last time? Let's find out!

Well, dudes... next time is episode 100 in English! So if you have anything to say about that, send me a message. You have some questions or just want to congratulate me on 100 English episodes... send them my way. I would love to hear from you! :-D
 
DOWNLOAD

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen